Versatile and Cost-effective Networked AV Control
Until now, many schools have chosen not to specify a permanent AV control system due to the high costs for the hardware, programming and installation. Unfortunately, this often results in wasted time and frustrated instructors. Teaching staff must rely on supplied IR remote controls, but these are often misplaced or fail to function because of damage or dead batteries. Also, when the
instructors use different projector models installed in multiple classrooms, they must remember different IR control button layouts.
Neets Control - OsCar provides an elegant solution. Although simple in both appearance and function, it provides powerful configuration and networking features for exceptional flexibility, centralized control, and convenient monitoring. In schools, universities
and corporate installations, OsCar provides uniform AV control interface in all rooms, making class sessions or meetings more
efficient and more productive.
A fully networked system, OsCar uses a LAN connection for configuration, monitoring and - when desired - control of systems in multiple rooms from a central computer. Configuration is simplified, and is accomplished using only a few pages in Neets Project
Editor software. Our constantly updated device driver library makes it easy to select the device you want to control, and allows addition of more devices at any time. In addition, our Central Control software supports preventive maintenance with e-mail reporting (to multiple addresses if desired) of projector bulb and filter hours.
By combining innovation and simplicity, OsCar offers both less and more. Compared to other networked systems, it is less expensive, takes less time to install, and is less confusing to use. A simple and intuitive four-button panel is all you need for one controller in one room. At the same time, Neets Control - OsCar offers more versatility, more flexible connectivity, and more monitoring options than other systems of comparable cost.
- Fully networked system - control, configuration, and status monitoring via LAN.
- Remote monitoring via LAN -
AV system monitoring from central room or remote site via
- Automated preventive maintenance - bulb and filter hours reported via e-mail.
- Four programmable control buttons - program features to exact requirements.
- Easy system configuration - configure over LAN or via front-panel USB connector.
- Turn projector on and select source with one button - fast and foolproof presentation start-up.
- LED status indication - identifies active source or function.
- Fast and easy installation - fits in standard wall outlet box (DK or EU).
- Bi-directional RS-232 and dedicated I/O - controls projector as well external devices.
Click here to downlod product brief
Klicken Sie hier zum herunterladen